CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Migrains Suck soooooo much. I had such a headache this morning and by the time it went away school was over.so i watched constantine from like thirty minutes in so i couldn't follow the plot at all. Somthing about the devils son, lot's-o-creepy, nasty, bug demons, time standing still, evil angels seeking revenge, And that's all i really caught the rest was just a blur. any way i missed school, probably have tons of geometry homework & I have to quite speech and debate because i bit off more than i could chew. I've been in high school for about nine weeks and i'm completely overwhelmed . Mr. N my computer class teacher is either not checking his e-mail or being lazy and nor entering asignment into the computer. I have two assignments that i have sent to him a hundred differnet ways a hundred differnent times & because he is not a very good teacher i'm failing his class. Well i GTG so This is Dragonmaster70. Thanks for letting me unload on you.

0 comments: