CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Today was tough. I had some really hard choices to make. Like whether or not to shoot some one in the back or let them get away. I'm talking about a halo2 tournament that i was in. I got the award for the most sniper kills in 1 hour. My friend CJ came very close until i got a rampage on spawn kills. I smelled like fish all day(red snapper to be exact) because i had to help my dad cook dinner last night & had one hecke of a time tring to get rid of the smell (unsucsessfully). Also i had to choose between letting someone i really care about get hurt for selfish reasons & helping them get through some hard times with the information that was intrusted to me. I'm a friend first to this person & they know that so if they found out i used them they would never forgive me. But if i let them go i would be pushing them into anothers arms. I of course being the great unselfish (yet foolish) guy i am told them & now their relationship is saved .the deciding thought was that if they have a falling out i will be on my friends good side and won't be hated. that means that i may still get a chance. This is Dragonmaster70 Thanks for letting me unload on you.

0 comments: